Highly competent water safety consultants provide practical advice to ensure legal compliance.
- Legionella risk assessments, written schemes and audits (in accordance with L8 and BS 8580)
- Schematic drawings
- Legionella risk management policy and procedures
- Bespoke water hygiene records management systems
- Corporate Legionella risk management audits, gap analysis and action plans
- ‘Mini-audits’ for single / less complex sites
- Water quality testing for microbiological, chemical and physical properties
- Sampling and analysis of potable / other domestic supplies / leisure pools
- Guidance on planned, preventive maintenance and contractor
- Legal compliance
- Highly competent consultants
- Sector specific experts
- Pragmatic water safety compliance and best practice advice
- Multi-skilled consultants to undertake combined risk assessments/surveys
- Cost effective in-company water safety training courses (legionella awareness etc. courses)
- Bespoke water safety documentation including water log books and water safety management manuals
- Employed ex-HSE / Local Authority Officers to liaise with enforcement authorities on your behalf
T 0800 644 4142 E email@example.com
34 Greenbox, Westonhall Road, Stoke Prior B60 4AL (Reg Office).
More about Quantum Water Safety Consultants
Quantum aim to be the ‘go to’ consultancy for exceptional advice on water safety. Quantum offer water risk management policy and procedures to meet the exacting needs of portfolio management professionals. Offering local level site based water safety advice; and corporate level water risk management strategies Quantum Compliance has the expertise and knowledge to provide compliance advice including management, implementation, monitoring and review.
Quantum Compliance implements bespoke strategies to help the successful integration of compliance management into the core operational areas of business. Quantum Compliance offers a client focused, value added proposition which is tailored to the specific needs of each client. Company consultants address the client’s specific compliance agenda and design risk assessment and management reports, which result in tailored advice to mitigate risk.
All consultants in the Company are tasked with being pragmatic and practical in giving their advice, remaining flexible and helping the customer achieve its compliance requirements.
Read more About Quantum