Highly competent health and safety consultants, providing practical advice to ensure legal compliance.
- Workplace risk assessments
- Activity risk assessments
- Employee risk assessments
- Strategic audits and consultancy
- Health and safety management systems
- Policies / procedures / bespoke guidance
- Accident / claims investigations
- Liaison with health and safety enforcement authorities
- Contractor appraisal and management
- Disability access audits and advice
- Legal compliance
- Highly competent consultants
- Sector specific experts
- Pragmatic compliance and best practice advice
- Multi-skilled consultants undertaking combined risk assessments/surveys
- Cost effective in-company health and safety training courses (IOSH, NEBOSH and bespoke courses)
- Bespoke health and safety documentation
- Liaison with enforcement authorities
T 0800 644 4142 E email@example.com
34 Greenbox, Westonhall Road, Stoke Prior B60 4AL (Reg Office).
About Quantum Compliance’s Health and Safety Consultancy Services
Quantum aim to be the ‘go to’ consultancy for exceptional health and safety compliance advice. Quantum offer a range of innovative property management health and safety compliance services to meet the exacting needs of portfolio management professionals. Quantum offer local level site based health and safety risk assessments and surveys; and corporate level health and safety management strategies and corporate risk management documentation. Quantum Compliance has the expertise and knowledge to provide compliance advice including management, implementation, monitoring and review.
Quantum Compliance implements bespoke strategies to help the successful integration of compliance management into the core operational areas of business. Quantum Compliance offers a client focused, value added proposition which is tailored to the specific needs of each client. Company consultants address the client’s specific compliance agenda and design risk assessment and management reports, which result in tailored advice to mitigate risk.
All consultants in the Company are tasked with being pragmatic and practical in giving their advice, remaining flexible and helping the customer achieve its compliance requirements.