Highly competent environmental consultants provide practical advice to ensure best practice and legal compliance.
- Environmental impact audits (in accordance with ISO14001 environmental management)
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Waste audits
- Environmental management
- Services help clients meet the need to reduce operational impact on the environment
- Services are based on the guidelines of ISO 14001 (2015) Environmental Management systems
- Nationwide commercial EPC assessment service, carried out by certified assessors
T 0800 644 4142 E email@example.com
34 Greenbox, Westonhall Road, Stoke Prior B60 4AL (Reg Office).
Quantum Risk Management Ltd (the ‘Organisation’) recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the provision of risk management consultancy services. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
Mark Ball, Chairman (May 2016)
About Quantum’s Environmental Services
Quantum aim to be the ‘go to’ consultancy for exceptional environmental consultancy. Quantum offer environmental audits, energy performance certificates, waste audits. environmental management and policy and planning to meet the exacting needs of portfolio management professionals. Quantum offer environmental consultancy from our highly competent training professionals who have comprehensive practical consultancy experience.
Quantum Compliance implements bespoke strategies to help the successful integration of compliance management into the core operational areas of business. Quantum Compliance offers a client focused, value added proposition which is tailored to the specific needs of each client. Company consultants address the client’s specific compliance agenda and design risk assessment and management reports, which result in tailored advice to mitigate risk.
All consultants in the Company are tasked with being pragmatic and practical in giving their advice, remaining flexible and helping the customer achieve its compliance requirements.
Read more About Quantum