Unambiguous fire safety and health and safety advice for managers of purpose built blocks and converted properties.
In residential property good health and safety management is essential. Leasing or renting property carries risks and obligations and good property risk management should be embedded within any organisation. Consider the following health and safety questions:
- Have you protected your property from the main causes of fire, including arson?
- Has the property’s electrical system been tested?
- Is the property adequately secured?
- Have you provided both staff and visitors adequate protection against slips, trips and falls?
- Do you have access to competent advice which can assist in compliance matters?
Good health and safety management not only protects property management company owners and their staff from criminal prosecution and personal injury claims, it also promotes the image and reputation of the company helping to attract new business and secure existing business. Freeholders, property development companies, and private residential management companies are increasingly aware of their health and safety responsibilities and liabilities and their choice of managing agent often depends on how well health and safety is managed.Critical issues such as fire safety, asbestos management, water safety, electrical safety, trips and falls can all result in alarming and damaging incidents that can have serious effects on the health and safety of residents and the image of the property management company. If not managed properly these can result in financial loss, legal prosecution, poor image and reputation , which can all add up to lost business.
Quantum Compliance will help you protect your business by providing a range of services to support your health and safety management including the following:
- Full health, safety, fire and water risk assessments / asbestos management surveys, audits and consultancy.
- Reviewing contractor’s risk assessments and method statements.
- Full health and safety management documentation.
- Regular audits (depending on risk).
- Full backup support using our competent consultants.
- Fire Risk Assessments and fire safety consultancy.
- Water safety surveys and legionella testing.
- Asbestos management surveys including sampling.
- On line health and safety management systems (QCompliance).