We are looking for bright, professional consultants / surveyors to work across all our compliance disciplines
Please click to expand on the roles below. Details on how to apply are shown within.
Health, Safety & Fire Consultants - May 2016
Due to our continuing growth, we have opportunities for like minded professionals to join our team.
- You must be pragmatic in your approach and confident in your ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business.
- To meet our vision and become part of our success, you will need strong commercial acumen, a high degree of self motivation, excellent communication skills and a desire to strive for excellence in everything you do.
- In return we offer a competitive package, the opportunity to grow with us, manage your own clients and ultimately to achieve your own potential.
- We are seeking to appoint consultants with at least 3 years fire and health and safety consulting experience with enthusiasm, ambition and the personality to help us grow.
To provide fire safety and health and safety risk assessment advice to key property management clients by balancing commercial, practical and technical considerations.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 3 years’ fire risk assessment consulting experience
- Member of the Institution of Fire Engineers (or equivelent)
Health and Safety
- 3 years’ health and safety risk assessment consulting experience
- Chartered Members of IOSH (or equivelent)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Evidence of a commitment to continuing professional development
- Strong organisational/time management skills
- Team player
- Customer/client focused
- Commercial awareness
- Full UK driving licence
For further information, please contact Mark Ball firstname.lastname@example.org