We genuinely believe in providing innovative outsourced compliance services based upon our core values:
- Listening to what clients actually want and delivering precisely what we agree.
- Providing compliance advice, which is unambiguous, practical, pragmatic and reasonable.
- Developing less prescriptive ways of managing risk, which will not ‘drown’ clients in unnecessary paperwork.
- Ensuring high quality services are delivered accurately and consistently by focussed and responsive project teams.
- Utilising the experience of Quantum Compliance Directors who maintain their practitioner status, thus enabling a more ‘hands-on’ approach to client management.
- Carefully matching our most suitable, competent and commercially aware directly employed assessors to each assignment.
- Fostering long-term commercial relationships, which deliver continuous improvement through responsive client management.
- Using software applications to help clients effectively manage information and risk control advice, freeing them to spend more time on other core operational activities.
Code of Conduct – Company
- To run our business effectively and in accordance with proper governance and sound financial and risk management principles.
- To run our business in a way that encourages equality of opportunity and respect for diversity.
Code of Conduct – Consultants
- To act with integrity.
- Not to allow our independence to be compromised.
- To act in the best interests of each client.
- To deliver services to each client in accordance with agreed service level agreements.