Quantum Compliance has:
- Extensive experience in supporting major companies with a broad range of property management compliance services.
- The range of competencies to deliver and support property compliance services.
- Staff who are highly technically competent in all the aspects of delivering services, and the company possesses the necessary accreditations and personnel qualifications to deliver a range of compliance programmes.
- National coverage with staff spread across the UK, which will help to ensure that the same risk assessors are used at the same properties to improve the consistency of advice year on year.
- Staff who are familiar with the requirements of working with property management clients.
- An effective key account management model to ensure effective control over quality, resourcing and consistency.
- A strong track record in delivering multi-disciplinary compliance services to property management clients through correctly resourced technical, administrative and management teams.
- Utilised hand held data capture software which has improved the turnaround time for reports, consistency in report advice, and productivity, all of which has contributed to the ability to offer highly competitive prices.
- Developed a comprehensive Management Information System which supports portfolio management organisations in complying with workplace health and safety legislation and guidance.
To summarise, Quantum Compliance has a proven track record in providing large-scale national risk assessment and compliance programmes to portfolio management clients.