Who we are
Like-minded compliance professionals established Quantum Compliance in 2003. The company is substantially owned and led by a management team (Mark Ball, Gordon Allan and Philip Jones) which has significant experience in this academic field, supported by a network of well trained and highly experienced compliance consultants. Our clients are wide-ranging and predominantly include multi-site organisations from a variety of key business sectors including, commercial and residential property managers, property surveyors, retailers, and service organisations. We have long standing client relationships demonstrating a good track record in delivering valued and responsive advice services.
Company Goal – Providing C. A. R. E.
Commitment – to our clients and stake holders in everything we do.
Ambition – continually striving to be and do better.
Respect – throughout all of our business transactions.
Excellence – providing a consistently high level of service.
To be the ‘go to’ consultancy for exceptional compliance advice.
This means we will:
- Always act in the best interests of each client;
- Re-define accepted industry performance standards i.e. we will deliver the highest quality professional work faster than our competitors;
- Create and maintain a work environment that encourages high performance, technical excellence and an absolute focus on meeting (and exceeding) client expectations;
- Recruit, nurture and develop consultants who are demonstrably better and led by team leaders who are acknowledged as ‘best in class’; and
- Run our business in a way that encourages equality of opportunity and respect for diversity.
What we do
Quantum Compliance offers a range of innovative property management compliance services to meet the exacting needs of portfolio management professionals. Our approach focuses on two levels:
- Local level – site based risk assessments and surveys; and
- Corporate level – development of risk management strategies and corporate risk management documentation.
Quantum Compliance has the expertise and knowledge to provide compliance advice including management, implementation, monitoring and review. Quantum Compliance implements bespoke strategies to help the successful integration of compliance management into the core operational areas of business. Quantum Compliance offers a client focused, value added proposition which is tailored to the specific needs of each client. Company consultants address the client’s specific compliance agenda and design risk assessment and management reports, which result in tailored advice to mitigate risk. All consultants in the Company are tasked with being pragmatic and practical in giving their advice, remaining flexible and helping the customer achieve its compliance requirements.
We genuinely believe in providing innovative outsourced compliance services based upon our core values:
- Listening to what clients actually want and delivering precisely what we agree.
- Providing compliance advice, which is unambiguous, practical, pragmatic and reasonable.
- Developing less prescriptive ways of managing risk, which will not ‘drown’ clients in unnecessary paperwork.
- Ensuring high quality services are delivered accurately and consistently by focussed and responsive project teams.
- Utilising the experience of Quantum Compliance Directors who maintain their practitioner status, thus enabling a more ‘hands-on’ approach to client management.
- Carefully matching our most suitable, competent and commercially aware directly employed assessors to each assignment.
- Fostering long-term commercial relationships, which deliver continuous improvement through responsive client management.
- Using software applications to help clients effectively manage information and risk control advice, freeing them to spend more time on other core operational activities.
Code of Conduct – Company
- To run our business effectively and in accordance with proper governance and sound financial and risk management principles.
- To run our business in a way that encourages equality of opportunity and respect for diversity.
Code of Conduct – Consultants
- To act with integrity.
- Not to allow our independence to be compromised.
- To act in the best interests of each client.
- To deliver services to each client in accordance with agreed service level agreements.
Quantum Risk Management Ltd (the ‘Organisation’) recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the provision of risk management consultancy services. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
Mark Ball, Chairman (May 2016)
Occupational Health & Safety Policy Statement
Quantum Risk Management Ltd t/a Quantum Compliance (‘the organisation’) remains aware of its responsibilities relating to Occupational Health & Safety matters throughout its business activities specifically relating to the provision of risk management consultancy services.
It is the Organisations policy to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the safety of all employees and any other persons who may be directly affected by the activities of the Organisation.
The Organisation will, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- Aim to achieve compliance with legal requirements through good occupational health and safety performance
- Provide adequate resources to implement this policy;
- Establish and maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure that significant risks arising from work activities under our control are eliminated or adequately controlled
- Develop and implement appropriate occupational health and safety procedures, and safe working practices
- Include the management of health and safety as a specific responsibility of managers at all levels
- Ensure this policy is understood and implemented throughout the Organisation
- Involve employees in health and safety decisions through consultation and co-operation
- Maintain workplaces under the control of the Organisation in a condition that is safe and without risk to health.
- Regularly review compliance with the policy and the management system that support it
- Provide sufficient information, instruction and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute to their own Health and Safety at work.
- Ensure that employees receive appropriate training, and are competent to carry out their designated responsibilities.
- By Management Review and staff training the Organisation ensures that its performance relating to Occupational Health & Safety matters is subject to continual improvement.
- This Occupational Health & Safety Policy is made available to all interested parties including members of the general public.
Date: May 2015
Next Review Date – May 2016